Stella Students Shine
SNEP students shine intellectually
- Certified teaching staff
- Strong literacy, math & science programs
- Spanish instruction K through 8
- Library Media Center & Technology Lab classes K through 8
- Charleston Latin grades 4 & 5
- Student teacher ratio 12:1
SNEP students shine spiritually
- Values-based Catholic education
- Religion classes grades 1 through 8
- Campus Ministry Team
- Yearly mission projects
- Prayer Partners in Montessori - Grade 8
SNEP students shine physically
- Full physical education program, including swimming
- Extra-curricular sports teams: soccer, swimming, and basketball
- Daily recess, out-of-doors
SNEP students shine artistically
- Full time art and music instruction
- Dedicated art & music classrooms
- Ballet class for students in grades K through 3
- Band and Chorus programs, including concerts and recitals
- Drama Club with Fall Drama and Spring Musical productions
- Annual Christmas pageant grades 1 through 3
Plus SNEP students have the advantage of:
- Library Media Center, networked and online
- Fully networked multi-media laboratory
- PCs and iPads using both Windows and Apple products
- Science Laboratories
- Swimming Pool
- Theater/Auditorium complete with updated lighting and sound systems
- Student dining room with full lunch program
- 100-plus acres, including outdoor recess area and soccer fields
- One-half acre student garden
District busing is available for students age 5 and up from the following school districts: Lewiston-Porter, Wilson, Niagara Wheatfield, and Starpoint. Charter busing available from Niagara Falls.
Acceptance to Stella Niagara is granted to qualified students without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.
Montessori is an innovative, child-centered approach to education and fits perfectly with our philosophy of nurturing a child's heart, mind, and body for life. Our program fosters a child’s natural inclination to learn. Montessori teachers guide students rather than instruct and students enjoy self-directed activities, hands-on learning, and collaborative play. Our program is designed to inspire exploration, independence, and confidence.
Kindergarten through Grade 8
Stella Niagara provides students from Kindergarten - 8th Grade the foundation for a successful future. While every child receives a values-based Catholic education, all religious beliefs and backgrounds are greatly respected. Our one-of-a-kind campus, located on River Road between Lewiston & Youngstown NY, offers a nurturing, holistic atmosphere for our students to learn and grown like no other. We invite prospective students to pay our school a visit and shadow for a day!
Our innovative curriculum provides students with a holistic learning experience that reinforces what is learned in the classroom with activities and exploration in our unique, natural setting.
Here, amidst the splendor of the private 104-acre Stella Niagara campus and the pristine beauty of the Stella Niagara Preserve, students in every grade will reap the benefits of an education that:
- Emphasizes discovery of the natural world
- Provides hands-on outdoor experience
- Inspires intellectual and spiritual growth
- Instills respect for the environment
- Reinforces traditional Franciscan values.=
The Outdoor Education was implemented by advisors and faculty who wanted to provide students with the benefit of outdoor learning; then developed in collaboration with an environmental teaching expert. It is designed to supplement, rather than replace, our existing curriculum initiatives such as STEM, personal communication, art, science, and character development.
Outdoor education at SNEP is an evolving curriculum that seeks to give our students the special advantage of a fully integrated education they will not find anywhere else.
It’s your nature to do what’s best for your child.
If you’re the parent, grandparent, or guardian of a school-age child who would benefit from our exclusive, integrated Outdoor Education Program, you’ll want to learn more about our curriculum.
Enroll your child at Stella Niagara Education Park
Contact our Admissions Associate via email email@example.com
Call us at 716-754-4314
What parents are saying about Stella Niagara Education Park