Stella Niagara Education Park
Montessori Pre-school (ages 3-5), Kindergarten through Grade 8
Sponsored by the Sisters of St. Francis of Penance & Christian Charity
Nurturing a child’s heart, mind and body for life.
• Absolute Charter from NYS Board of Regents
• Accredited by Middle States Association
• Member of the National Catholic Education Association
STELLA NIAGARA STUDENTS SHINE
SNEP students shine intellectually.
• Certified teaching staff
• Strong literacy, math & science programs
• Spanish instruction K through 8
• Library Media Center & Technology Lab classes – K through 8
• Charleston Latin grades 4 & 5
• Student teacher ratio 12:1
SNEP students shine spiritually.
• Values-based Catholic education
• Religion classes grades 1 through 8
• Campus Ministry Team
• Yearly mission projects
SNEP students shine artistically.
• Full time art and music instruction
• Dedicated art & music classrooms
• School-wide Arts Night
• Band and Chorus programs including concerts and recitals
• Drama Club with Fall Drama and Spring Musical productions
• Annual Christmas pageant grades 1 through 3
SNEP students shine physically.
• Full physical education program including swimming
• Extra-curricular sports teams; soccer, swimming and basketball
• Daily recess, out-of-doors in clement weather
Plus SNEP students have the advantage of:
• Library Media Center, networked and online
• Fully networked multi-media laboratory
• PC’s, iPads using both Windows and Apple products
• Science Laboratories
• Swimming Pool
• Theater/Auditorium complete with updated lighting and sound systems
• Student dining room with full lunch program
• 100-plus acres including outdoor recess area and soccer fields
• One-half acre student garden
District busing is available for students age 5 and up from these following school districts: Lewiston-Porter, Wilson, Niagara Wheatfield, Starpoint. Charter busing available from Niagara Falls.
Acceptance to Stella Niagara is granted to qualified students without regard to race, color, religion or national origin.